[BCNnet] Fw: Re: IBET any 30 somethings birders?

birdperson@juno.com birdperson@juno.com
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 02:08:12 GMT

Hi BCNnet,

I'm forwarding this recent exchange on IBET (Illinois Birders Exchanging Thoughts) which also seems appropriate for this listserv.  Rebecca Blazer is a local birder and conservation volunteer with some interesting and positive thoughts on getting more birders, particularly younger people, involved in habitat restoration and conservation activities.

Please respond directly to Rebecca, at rblazer@audubon.org, especially if you are a steward or community organizer with other possible volunteer opportunities for this group.

Leslie Borns
birdperson@juno.com
Chicago/Cook