[BCNnet] Re: IBET Lights On in the Loop last night

Robbie Hunsinger redstart1@earthlink.net
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 19:32:25 -0500

Hi Randi,
It looks like the west side was dark last night form what I can tell from
the rreese cam
http://rreese.com
but there were fatalities and injuries everywhere today. One team has
reported around 100 fatalities on the west side alone.
We had lots of rescues too and I will post shortly on that.

I am curious as to which lights you saw on last night. I would love to know
for our records.

Thanks very much,
Robbie