[BCNnet] Fwd: Sierra Club's wind energy advisory document

Birdchris@aol.com Birdchris@aol.com
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 20:50:55 EDT

--part1_6b.356e6baf.2e95ecef_boundary

-------------------------------1097110255

Some resources for people concerned about birds and wind power plants.

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1458" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Some resources for people concerned about birds and wind power plants.=20
</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>

--part1_6b.356e6baf.2e95ecef_boundary