[BCNnet] Hancock Ctr/McCormick Place rescues?

Robbie Hunsinger redstart1@earthlink.net
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 12:33:56 -0600

--B_3162371636_14290608

Dear Fellow Bird Conservationists,
Things are looking up this season and I really appreciate those of you who
have contacted me about volunteering.

However....=20
we still don=B9t have anyone to check around the John Hancock or McCormick
Place areas on any days- yikes!

Does anyone live  or work close to these areas that would be willing to kee=
an eye on things for us and call if there are birds in need?  It would not
need to be an early shift at McCormick Place,  but a somewhat early shift
could be
good for the Hancock and other buildings in that N Michigan area. (It
wouldn=B9t have to be pre-dawn)

We provide full training and would appreciate any help with either of these
areas. I am afraid that we just won=B9t have time to get to these buildings,
and I hate
the idea of missing birds that could be rescued.

Thanks for any help or ideas with these locations-

Robbie Hunsinger=20

PS We could also use a hand with our regular route on Saturdays for a coupl=
of weeks if anyone is interested. Thanks!

Coordinator Chicago Bird Collision Monitors
http://www.birdmonitors.net

--B_3162371636_14290608

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Hancock Ctr/McCormick Place rescues? </TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Monaco"><TT>Dear Fellow Bird Conservationists,<BR>
Things are looking up this season and I really appreciate those of you who<=

have contacted me about volunteering.<BR>
<BR>
However.... <BR>
we still don&#8217;t have anyone to check around the John Hancock or McCorm=
ick<BR>
Place areas on any days- yikes!<BR>
<BR>
Does anyone live &nbsp;or work close to these areas that would be willing t=
o keep<BR>
an eye on things for us and call if there are birds in need? &nbsp;It would=
 not<BR>
need to be an early shift at McCormick Place, &nbsp;but a somewhat early sh=
ift could be<BR>
good for the Hancock and other buildings in that N Michigan area. (It<BR>
wouldn&#8217;t have to be pre-dawn)<BR>
<BR>
We provide full training and would appreciate any help with either of these=
<BR>
areas. I am afraid that we just won&#8217;t have time to get to these build=
ings, and I hate<BR>
the idea of missing birds that could be rescued.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks for any help or ideas with these locations-<BR>
<BR>
Robbie Hunsinger <BR>
<BR>
PS We could also use a hand with our regular route on Saturdays for a coupl=
e<BR>
of weeks if anyone is interested. Thanks!<BR>
<BR>
Coordinator Chicago Bird Collision Monitors<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>http://www.birdmonitors.net<BR>
</U></FONT><BR>
</TT></FONT>
</BODY>