[BCNnet] looking at other funding ideas for IDNR Natural Areas

BFisher928@aol.com BFisher928@aol.com
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 16:54:59 EST

--part1_1db.1bde61f4.2d7e45b3_boundary

I believe BCN should get behind ideas like this 100%, if they provide an
answer to the funding issue. I recognize we are a regional coalition, but we have
clout and should use it. I don't care how it's done, but Brad Semel and Scott
Simpson, and the areas they and other biologists like them work so hard to
protect and enhance, deserve our full and unwavering support!

Regards
Bob Fisher
BFisher928@aol.com
phone & fax 630 985 2956

--part1_1db.1bde61f4.2d7e45b3_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I believe BCN should get behind ide=
as like this 100%, if they provide an answer to the funding issue. I recogni=
ze we are a regional coalition, but we have clout and should use it. I don't=
 care how it's done, but Brad Semel and Scott Simpson, and the areas they an=
d other biologists like them work so hard to protect and enhance, deserve ou=
r full and unwavering support! <BR>
<BR>
Regards<BR>
Bob Fisher<BR>
BFisher928@aol.com<BR>
phone &amp; fax 630 985 2956<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_1db.1bde61f4.2d7e45b3_boundary--