[BCNnet] more FPDCC dog park info :<

Rbdoeker@aol.com Rbdoeker@aol.com
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:17:03 EST

-------------------------------1078777023

Some BCN'ers met with Cook County FP Superintendent Bylina this morning.  He
says that he now been contacted by multiple groups interested in DFAs in the
FP.  The only one he could remember by name was the Village of Brookfield (or
someone related to it).  His staff is going to find the other paperwork and
contact me.  (Since there is an official moratorium on considering DFAs these
weren't something he had reason to remember at this time.)

Obviously if anyone reads or hears of anything, please let us all know about
it.

Randi Doeker
Chicago

-------------------------------1078777023

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Some BCN'ers met with Cook County FP Superintendent Bylina this morning=
.&nbsp; He says that he now been contacted by multiple groups interested in=20=
DFAs in the FP.&nbsp;&nbsp;The only one he could remember by name was the Vi=
llage of Brookfield (or someone related to it).&nbsp; His staff is going to=20=
find the other paperwork and contact me.&nbsp; (Since there is an official m=
oratorium on considering DFAs these weren't something he had reason to remem=
ber at this time.)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Obviously if anyone reads or hears of anything, please let us all know=20=
about it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Randi Doeker</DIV>
<DIV>Chicago</DIV>