[BCNnet] Hampshire's Swainson's Hawks need your help

BFisher928@aol.com BFisher928@aol.com
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:41:11 EST

--part1_129.3a3e0928.2d4ac9e7_boundary

The group fighting the large scale developments out in Hampshire in Kane
County (their group is known as CARE) have asked BCN for our help. Letters to the
editor of the newspapers who cover that area are needed. For more details, go
to:
http://www.bcnbirds.org/news.html
Letters will really help in keeping this issue in front of the public.
Regards
Bob Fisher
on behalf of the Bird Conservation Network Executive Committee
BFisher928@aol.com
phone & fax 630 985 2956

--part1_129.3a3e0928.2d4ac9e7_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">The group fighting the large scale=20=
developments out in Hampshire in Kane County (their group is known as CARE)=20=
have asked BCN for our help. Letters to the editor of the newspapers who cov=
er that area are needed. For more details, go to:<BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.bcnbirds.org/news.html">http://www.bcnbirds.org/news.h=
tml</A><BR>
Letters will really help in keeping this issue in front of the public.<BR>
Regards<BR>
Bob Fisher<BR>
on behalf of the Bird Conservation Network Executive Committee<BR>
BFisher928@aol.com<BR>
phone &amp; fax 630 985 2956<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_129.3a3e0928.2d4ac9e7_boundary--