[BCNnet] Sent your letter to the gov yet?

Judy Pollock bobolnk@ix.netcom.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:20:52 -0500

ACTION NEEDED NOW!!<br>
&nbsp;<br>
We are on our way to the goal of sending 10,000 letters to the
administration encouraging the reversal of the cuts in OSLAD and NAAF
funding.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
We're at over 2,200 letters but need to keep the pressure on!!&nbsp;
Please help us reach this goal by activating your organization's members
and friends.&nbsp; Below is a sample message you can send to your
contacts encouraging them to visit the Illinois Action Project (I-ACT)
website and send a free fax to Gov. Blagojevich and their elected
officials.&nbsp; The information is below and also attached.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Please let me know when you can send something to your members and how
many you expect to reach.&nbsp; Thank you!!<br>
&nbsp;<br>
_____________________<br><br>
Support Open Space!<br><br>
&nbsp;<br><br>
Send a message to Gov. Rod Blagojevich that Illinois can not afford a
“holiday” from funding two important open space programs: OSLAD (Open
Space Land Acquisition and Development) and NAAF (Natural Areas
Acquisition Fund).<br><br>
&nbsp;<br><br>
Please visit&nbsp;
and send a free fax to Gov. Blagojevich, Budget Director John Filan, and your state elected officials asking them to keep open space funding in this year’s budget.<br><br>
&nbsp;<br><br>
Outreach Coordinator<br>
Illinois Environmental Council<br>
107 W. Cook St., Suite E<br>