[BCNnet] Birds and science from Steve Bailey

COszak@aol.com COszak@aol.com
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 06:36:03 EST

--part1_157.1afc3ccb.2b67c523_boundary

Steve,
If you submitted your detailed analysis of 25 years of bird studies to the
news media, they probably wouldn't bother to read it.  If they did read it,
it could have gotten broadcast as ' State scientist conducts 25 years of
research and can't draw any conclusions from his work.'

I didn't take part in the crow and chickadee study, but I'm sure the people
doing the study knew where to look for the birds.

Chris Oszak

--part1_157.1afc3ccb.2b67c523_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Steve,<BR>
If you submitted your detailed analysis of 25 years of bird studies to the news media, they probably wouldn't bother to read it.&nbsp; If they did read it, it could have gotten broadcast as ' State scientist conducts 25 years of research and can't draw any conclusions from his work.'&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
I didn't take part in the crow and chickadee study, but I'm sure the people doing the study knew where to look for the birds.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Chris Oszak</FONT></HTML>

--part1_157.1afc3ccb.2b67c523_boundary--