[BCNnet] Saturday: Bill Jarvis Migratory Bird Sanctuary workday

Terry Schilling tsrecord@ripco.com
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 00:27:53 -0500

This Saturday, April 26th, is the next workday at the Jarvis Migratory
Bird Sanctuary, at the foot of Addison Street in Chicago's Lincoln Park.
We'll be doing our annual Garlic Mustard Pull, along with some brush
cutting and some seeding. Come out and celebrate a "belated" Earth Day
with us!

All workdays are from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Come when you can, stay as little
or as long as you'd like. "Everyone is invited to bring this treasure to
life."

Wear appropriate clothing, including a hat. Work gloves and tools will
be provided. If you have your own cultivators and rakes, bringing them
wouldn't hurt, but we should have plenty of tools. All you need to pull
GM are gloves, and we have plenty of those! Of course, bring your
binoculars, but if you don't have any, we have some you can borrow
during breaks!

Refreshments from Ann Sather Restaurant will be served.

Sponsored by the Lake View Citizens Council. Authorized by the Chicago
Park District.

Terry Schilling
--
Savanna Oak Productions and tsssystems.com provides full service video,
audio and music production and post for both traditional media and