[BCNnet] Fw: A Great New Birding Festival - Coming Soon

Karolyn Beebe Karolyn Beebe" <keedo@merr.com
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 22:35:24 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_049F_01C276F6.A62A0800

"To bring more people to nature through birding; and to move more =
birders to effective conservation action."

That's Ric Zarwell's mission and the reason he launched the first annual
RIVERS & BLUFFS FALL BIRDING FESTIVAL November 15-17, 2002  His =
announcement follows sans the attached brochure / registration form / =
agenda. Either Ric or I will gladly email a copy to anyone interested.

Karolyn Beebe
keedo@merr.com=20
Madison WI

The RIVERS & BLUFFS FALL BIRDING FESTIVAL is organized and Hosted by: =
Ric & Betty Zarwell, Lansing, IA and Co-Sponsored by: Lansing Chamber of =
Commerce, Lansing City Council, Iowa DNR, Upper Mississippi River =
Campaign of National Audubon, Allamakee County Economic Development, =
U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, Upper Iowa Chapter - Audubon Society, Iowa =
Ornithologists' Union

----- Original Message -----=20