[BCNnet] Fermi Lab Christmas Count

ISSUESMAN@aol.com ISSUESMAN@aol.com
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 22:19:30 EST

--part1_1bf.1565737b.2b119f42_boundary

The Fermi Lab Christmas Count will be held on Saturday, December 14th.  This
is usually a great count with one of the highest participation rates in the
state with close to 100 observers in the field and lots of great birds.

We are always looking for more participants, whether you are a beginner or
expert.  There is also a nice chili party afterwards for all participants,
but come for the birding and fun of a Christmas Count.

If you are interested, please call Denis Kania at 630-961-5364.

Joe Suchecki
Naperville

--part1_1bf.1565737b.2b119f42_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Times New Roman" LANG="0">The Fermi Lab Christmas Count will be held on Saturday, December 14th.&nbsp; This is usually a great count with one of the highest participation rates in the state with close to 100 observers in the field and lots of great birds.<BR>
<BR>
We are always looking for more participants, whether you are a beginner or expert.&nbsp; There is also a nice chili party afterwards for all participants, but come for the birding and fun of a Christmas Count.<BR>
<BR>
If you are interested, please call Denis Kania at 630-961-5364.<BR>
<BR>
Joe Suchecki<BR>
Naperville</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1bf.1565737b.2b119f42_boundary--