[BCNnet] can you represent us?

Judy Pollock bobolnk@ix.netcom.com
Tue, 07 May 2002 11:15:02 -0500

HI BCN reps,

We have been invited to send a representative to two events.

One is to have someone at a table at the Shedd's migratory bird fest this
weekend to talk about the importance of the city as bird habitat and to answer
general questions about the city's bird sanctuaries.  Terry Schilling is
coordinating with the Shedd and with the CPD to try to get some of the display
boards with sanctuary plans, and we have some good, appropriate flyers to pass
out.  The fest runs from 10 - 4 on Saturday and Sunday; Terry can cover a
half-day on Saturday.  Lunch and parking are free.  This is a great
opportunity
to share our green paper message with the public.  If you are interested in
covering a half day of this event, please contact Terry.

Also, someone from a retirement group wnats a speaker from 12'30 to 1 on the
third WEdnesday of any month.  REspond to me if yo're interested in that one.

Thanks!  Happy May!!!

Judy
Judy Pollock
bobolnk@ix.netcom.com