[BCNnet] Re: Financial Investment

Prince James Mokoba Prince James Mokoba" <jamesmokoba2@eudoramail.com
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 05:04:14 +0100

Dear SIR/Madam,

COMPESATION AND ROYALTY GRANT AMOUNT (USD$20M), TWENTY MILLION UNITED
STATES DOLLARS

I got your name through a specific check for someone in your line of
business, who will not only assist me in this transaction but also have a
knowledge of investment.

I am PRINCE JAMES MOKOBA the Crown Prince and Heir apparent to the
paramount ruler of Idemili local kingdom, and I have being mandated by
my father His Royal Highness Johnson D. Mokoba.

Right now, we have  ($20M) being ROYALTY CLAIMS, COMPESATION and MINING
ROYALTY GRANTS for the mineral deposits in our land by the federal
government of Sierra Leone as well as multi national OIL COMPANIES, as a
result of the constant pressures from the international communities as
well as to avoid a repeat of the celebrated Ogoni crisis caused by neglet,
ecological degradation and environmental disaster, which led to the abrupt
execution of top environmental right activits and others, in November
1995. This money through assistance of a diplomat is secured abroad cash.

Furthermore, with the constant strikes, Military interferance in the
government of the day,  there are uncertainties and bleak future in my
country Sierra leone, hence the need for utmost carefullness for the
future against the backdrop of rampant Civil and political unrest and
wars in most African couintries as a result of bad leadership, hence the
urgent need to ensure the movement of the funds out of Sierra leone for
safe keeping and investment overseas, where it will be safe and invested
in an environment free from oppression and war, and condusive for
investment.

. Right now, I am seeking for a partner who shall serve as the guardian of
this fund and receive it, and with whom I can plan the best way to move
this money for investment which is my motive for contacting you.  That you
shall serve as the general overseer and guardian of this fund pending when
I come over for the disbursement.

For these services a suitable percentage 30% has been mapped out for
youa fter you must have shown your willingness to assist. I therefore
crave your indulgence in this respect, by letting me have your positive
response immediately via my E- mail above.

 Having stated the above clearly, I expect your urgent and prompt
response,as I do not intend to have this transaction delayed.

Please treat this as highly confidential.

Best regards,

PRINCE JAMES MOKOBA