[BCNnet] Correction: Calumet Night-Heron Job Announcement

WJMarcisz@aol.com WJMarcisz@aol.com
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 09:06:19 EST

--part1_86.1488d1ad.2968625b_boundary

Dear BCNnet,

In my previous BCNnet posting of Jeff Levengood's job announcement for his
upcoming Illinois Natural History Survey Calumet Night-Heron study, several
people informed me that the job announcement file could not be opened. I
apologize for this inconvenience. Jeff forwarded me this condensed version as
a replacement. It should communicate his message reasonably well.

Walter Marcisz

> Hourly Assistant / Field Research Assistant, Illinois Natural History
> Survey.  Assist with field studies of nesting ecology and contaminant
> exposure of state-endangered colony of black-crowned night-herons at Lake
> Calumet wetlands in south Cook County IL.  $8.50-10.50 per hour, depending
> on experience.  Available April through mid-August, 2002 (with possibility
> of extension).  For a copy of the job announcement please contact the Human
> Resources office at (217) 244-7790, or contact Jeff Levengood at
> 217/333-6767, or jleven@mail.inhs.uiuc.edu, for more information.
>
> Jeff Levengood
> Research Scientist
> Center for Wildlife Ecology
> Illinois Natural History Survey
> 607 E. Peabody Dr.
> Champaign, IL 61820
>
> phone (217) 333-6767
> FAX (217) 333-6294
> Email: jleven@inhs.uiuc.edu

--part1_86.1488d1ad.2968625b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Dear BCNnet,
<BR>
<BR>In my previous BCNnet posting of Jeff Levengood's job announcement for his upcoming Illinois Natural History Survey Calumet Night-Heron study, several people informed me that the job announcement file could not be opened. I apologize for this inconvenience. Jeff forwarded me this condensed version as a replacement. It should communicate his message reasonably well.
<BR>
<BR>Walter Marcisz
<BR>
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Times New Roman" LANG="0"><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Hourly Assistant / Field Research Assistant, Illinois Natural History Survey. &nbsp;Assist with field studies of nesting ecology and contaminant exposure of state-endangered colony of black-crowned night-herons at Lake Calumet wetlands in south Cook County IL. &nbsp;$8.50-10.50 per hour, depending on experience. &nbsp;Available April through mid-August, 2002 (with possibility of extension). &nbsp;For a copy of the job announcement please contact the Human Resources office at (217) 244-7790, or contact Jeff Levengood at 217/333-6767, or jleven@mail.inhs.uiuc.edu, for more information.
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Jeff Levengood
<BR>Research Scientist
<BR>Center for Wildlife Ecology
<BR>Illinois Natural History Survey
<BR>607 E. Peabody Dr.
<BR>Champaign, IL 61820
<BR>
<BR>phone (217) 333-6767
<BR>FAX (217) 333-6294
<BR>Email: jleven@inhs.uiuc.edu
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#0f0f0f" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">
<BR>
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_86.1488d1ad.2968625b_boundary--