[BCNnet] Montrose Point workday this Saturday

Terry Schilling tsrecord@ripco.com
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 18:38:31 -0500

The Natural Areas Department of the Chicago Park District is sponsoring a
volunteer workday at Montrose Point this Saturday, August 3rd, from 9:00 a.m.
until 12:00 noon. We'll be helping out the new meadow plantings by pulling white
and yellow sweet clover and helping get rid of burdock and perhaps a few other
weeds. Come by for an hour or all three! Gloves and tools will be provided.
Dress for the weather and bring sunscreen; long pants and especially long
sleeves are recommended!

We'll meet at the the entrance to the Point nearest the road; please email me if
you need directions. Hope to see you there!

Terry Schilling
--
T/S Recording and tsssystems.com provide full service video, audio and
music production and post for both traditional media and the Web, along