[BCNnet] Fwd: Crane Foundation Field Trip

Judy Pollock bobolnk@ix.netcom.com
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:18:52 -0500

--=====================_1019852332==_

Jeff Skibins asked me to forward this...

>The Morton Arboretum's field trip to the
>INTERNATIONAL CRANE FOUNDATION
>
>Join us for a tour of one of the world's leading conservation centers for
whooping cranes. Our tour will include private presentations by the staff,
and close-up views of the largest and rarest cranes. The International
Crane Foundation also has several bird watching trails through natural
areas. Our tour bus will leave the Arboretum promptly at 7 am. Be sure to
bring a lunch, binoculars, and a field guide.
>Saturday, May 18; 7 am - 7 pm. Parking 19. $96 (members $80). Limit 45.
>
>Chicago Wilderness members are eligible for the member price.
>To register:
>Call the Registrar at (630)719-2468.
>
>For additional information contact:
>Jeff Skibins