[BCNnet] Lincoln Park Bird Sanctuary Workday tomorrow (shrubs!)

Terry Schilling tsrecord@ripco.com
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 07:26:04 -0500

We've planted 7200 plants over the last few weekends, but we still have about 65
shrubs left, and we'd need to get them in the ground before winter. We need your
help again October 20th at the Lincoln Park Bird Sanctuary!

This workday will run two "shifts", morning and afternoon, and we'll be there
from 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., or whenever we finish. Work as little or as long as you
can - any and all help is appreciated! The ground to plant the shrubs in will be
pre-drilled, and at least some of the holes will be dug,(thanks again to the
Park
District for their help with this!), so the hardest work will be done for you.
Bring spades if you have them, but we do have plenty if you don't.

As usual, dress for the weather, and bring binoculars for the migrant birds
we'll undoubtedly be seeing (or you can borrow one of LVCC's).

We'll have refreshments (as usual) from Ann Sather's. Hope to see you there! If
you need directions, email me and I'll send them along.

Sponsored by the Lake View Citizens Council in cooperation with the Chicago
Park District.

Terry Schilling
--
T/S Recording and tsssystems.com provide full service video, audio and
music production and post for both traditional media and the Web, along