[BCNnet] Lincoln Park Bird Sanctuary Workday Saturday

Terry Schilling tsrecord@ripco.com
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 19:30:18 -0600

Thank you to all the volunteers who helped us put thousand of plants and 100
shrubs and trees into the ground in September and October. We need your help
again this Saturday December 1st at the Lincoln Park Bird Sanctuary to fill in
all these wonderful plants with seeds of seventy different species!

This workday will run from 9 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., or whenever we finish. Work as
little or as long as you can, of course - any and all help is appreciated! We'll
be gently raking some seed into the ground, and just scattering some others.

As usual, dress for the weather, bring binoculars and some work gloves. We'll
supply the tools.

We'll have refreshments (as usual) from Ann Sather's. Hope to see you there! If
you need directions, email me directly and I'll send them along.

Sponsored by the Lake View Citizens Council in cooperation with the Chicago
Park District.

Terry Schilling
--
T/S Recording and tsssystems.com provide full service video, audio and
music production and post for both traditional media and the Web, along