[BCNnet] Fwd: REP America Action Alert: sneaky Arctic Refuge vote

Donald R Dann donniebird@yahoo.com
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 04:31:03 -0800 (PST)

BCN friends -

Please heed the following which I am forwarding from Martha Marks.
Over 180 species of birds, many of which pass through Illinois are
threatened by opening the Arctic Refuge to oil drilling.  This vote may
take place tomorrow and we urgently need to get calls to Peter
Fitzgerald.

Donald

Donald R. Dann
Highland Park/Lake Cty.